Zeustv

[X3] Cup #2 Tournament info (SIGN UP).

• Root admin

Hello guys, I here to annouce the funny and weird [X3] tournament. I'm not good at announces, so I will try to make this simple. Registration of teams will begin today and will last one week or more. The tournament will be 3v3 (as poll result) in a different way of playing (details below) and because we try that for frist time, the teams will play 1 match with double elimination, example: https://challonge.com/lw1atmx2 . 

Once the registration is complete, the new topic will open with information about rounds/heros ect. i'll be here to guide you.

To sign up:
-Team name
-players:
1)
2)
3)

----------------

How will it be played:
1.You will pick the hero for enemy and enemy pick for you.(In Private)
 - Example: Play in Alliance, pick horde heroes
                   Play in Horde, then pick alliance heroes

2.When both teams have finished choosing, I will put them in topic - Example:Immagine.png.145e6b02a73de46538d30cf0eaef9dd4.png

3.After any game played, the chosen ones are eliminated.

------------------------

Awards:2

1.The main Tournament:                                    2.The losers Tournament:

- Color nicknames                                              - Color nicknames

- VIP commands                                                 - Account boost

- Account boost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violation of in-game rules will result in disqualification of the team. Rules: https://hvsa.wc3.info/guidelines/

Attention!!! In this topic, only team registration is allowed! 

⇣ For Discussions, team search clik ⇣

Edited by Zeustv