EnbeR

Horde VS Alliance X3 v4.23

• Owner

v4.23

Bug fixes:
-Immolation of Gods bug fixed; (again)
-Larine: Fixed Searing Shot (when the damage was returned to the hero from the scorpions); Adjusted damage against heroes.
-Sorcerer Kul-Tiras: Fixed the ability Magical Punishment (When it could damage allies)

New Hero:
New Horde Strength Hero - Lord of Terror (Varimathras):

Z - Demonic Laser: The Varimathras creates lightning towards the target up to a long range. When an enemy is hit, it will be damaged. 90-1800 Magic Damage at levels 1-20.
X - Insatiable Thirst: Varimathras's hunger dims out his mind, making his attacks much stronger and allowing him to restore his health by attacking his enemies. 20-134 bonus damage; 0.05 %-0.62% health restoring by attacking enemies; Duration 20 sec. at levels 1-20.
C - Demonic Maneuver: Teleports Varimathras to the specified allied unit or structure. Also, this ability gives a bonus Strength to the hero. Teleportation delay: 3.80-1.80 sec.; Cooldown: 30-20.5 sec.; +2 Strength; at levels 1-20.
V - Release of Terror: Varimathras emits an omnidirectional wave, which will instill fear into his opponents. The wave deals damage and lowers enemies' attack damage and armor. 550/1100/1650 damage; Lowers armor by 8/14/20 and damage by 30%/40%/50% at level 1/2/3.
*Varimathras is undead hero; So he can be healed by Death Coil and damaged by Holy Light.

Spells/Abilities:
-Orc Warlock: Burning Aura: Adjusted damage per sec: 60/100/150 damage > 35/75/110 damage per sec.
-Dark Ranger: Black Arrows: Lowered Amount of the skeletons at level 16-20: 4 skeletons > 3 skeletons. Increased mana cost of the ability; (+10 mana for each level).
-Larine: Take Aim: Cast delay: 3 sec > 1.5 sec.

Varimathras.PNG

hvsa X3 v4.23.w3x

• Owner

v4.23-Hotfix-2

-Varimathras: Demonic Laser: Attack type: Hero > Spell; 
                       Release of Terror: Attack type: Chaos > Spell; Damage decreased: 550/1100/1650 > 500/1000/1500 at levels 1/2/3; AoE of damage decreased: 650 > 550 AoE at levels 1/2/3.

-Book of power; Bug fixed; Now gives 250 HP for 650 gold.

hvsa X3 v4.23-Hotfix-2..w3x

The ultimate of the hero of the Kul-tiras alliance cannot be used in duels 1v1, 3vs3 and x3. The vision of the archangel when approaching the trees to look at the other side doesn't work (I don't know if I'm getting my point across).

• Owner
6 hours ago, Yojua1 said:

The ultimate of the hero of the Kul-tiras alliance cannot be used in duels 1v1, 3vs3 and x3. The vision of the archangel when approaching the trees to look at the other side doesn't work (I don't know if I'm getting my point across).

Yes, Ultimate “Storm Blink” doesn’t work at duels. I disabled it to avoid abusers who will teleport from the arena (I’m sure, they will). About archangel, I will check his vision, but I think there is no bug, all heroes has same vision range.

About Malfurion, yes, still can’t find reason of the bug, sry.