EnbeR

Donations [PayPal]

• Owner

Hello everyone. Due to the fact that Paypal stops working in Russia from today, I am closing the donations section on our website. Donations will be temporarily unavailable. Perhaps I will look for some other payment system when I have time.
I want to tell the players that you should not worry about the bot or the server, this fact does not affect the performance in any way, we just will not be able to accept donations.
Good luck to everyone, thank you all!

--------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos. En relación con el hecho de que paypal deja de trabajar en Rusia a partir de hoy, cierro la sección de donaciones en nuestro sitio web. Las donaciones no estarán disponibles temporalmente. Tal vez voy a buscar algún otro sistema de pago cuando sea el momento.
Quiero decir a los jugadores que no se preocupe por el bot o el servidor, este hecho no afecta el rendimiento, simplemente no podemos aceptar donaciones.
Buena suerte a todos, gracias a tod

• Owner
3 hours ago, Levi said:

Are you a millionaire enber? With 10 usd, in Argentina I buy the meal of the day and a coke

? Xd

Why do you think I'm a millionaire?

Having 10 usd make you a millionaire ? Xd