EnbeR

The best player!

• Owner

Hello everyone. Let's summarize the results of the outgoing year. I want to ask you one simple question and start a discussion.

Who do you think is the best and strongest player in our community?

I think the strongest player is the one who interacts well with the team, controls the hero well, knows how to adapt to different game situations.

Just write down who is the strongest player in our community for you, and you can also write another player who was just as strong in the past, but no longer plays hvsa.

in my opinion, the best ideal player at the moment in our community is Monfanst (kyp[Nep]).  I also played with "WackowyRzecznik" and "Heik0" many years ago, they were also strong in their time.
I am waiting for your opinions!

Happy New Year!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos. Resumamos los resultados del año saliente. Quiero hacerle una pregunta sencilla y comenzar una discusión.

Quién crees que es el mejor y más fuerte jugador de nuestra comunidad?

Creo que el jugador más fuerte es el que interactúa bien con el equipo, controla bien al héroe, sabe adaptarse a diferentes situaciones de juego.

Simplemente anote quién es el jugador más fuerte de nuestra comunidad para usted, y también puede escribir a otro jugador que era igual de fuerte en el pasado, pero que ya no juega hvsa.

en mi opinión, el mejor jugador ideal en este momento en nuestra comunidad es Monfanst kyp[Nep]. También jugué con "WackowyRzecznik" y "Heik0 " hace muchos años, también fueron fuertes en su tiempo.
Estoy esperando sus opiniones!

Feliz Año Nuevo!

• Like 1

• Owner
4 minutes ago, Zeustv said:

nep best player xd what a joke 

u made my day  enber ❤️

Why not? Can’t clan member be good player? Im talking not about NEP clan,I mentioned individual player, it doesn't matter if he is in any clan or not  

• Root admin
17 minutes ago, EnbeR said:

Why not? Can’t clan member be good player? Im talking not about NEP clan,I mentioned individual player, it doesn't matter if he is in any clan or not  

just say nep bcz he is not the real kyp xd u didnt get me :p

• Root admin

In my opinión is Fourloko. He can adapt very well in different situations, he is a very good player in all the aspects mentioned by enber.

I remember players like Shu, Assa and Neitsab in UAF bot, I learned a los of them

• Like 1

• Owner
36 minutes ago, Zeustv said:

just say nep bcz he is not the real kyp xd u didnt get me 😛

Y, i said Monfast (his main old nickname) but he is kyp[nep] now. 

• Owner
28 minutes ago, LinuX said:

Amount3Ds

Agree, wanted to mention him as well.
Also ky-luc, NeaRR (serial), LeeJunFan.

In Europe, in my opinion, Delv, irrr (cerq), Zeus.

Guest unoobstacker

muchos de los mencionados aqui, son stackers noobs, yo votaria por un jugador, que juega en cualquier equipo sin importar perder o ganar, ese puede ser Zeus[OP], Unoobstacker,Mathias8, Nearr

• Owner
13 minutes ago, unoobstacker said:

muchos de los mencionados aqui, son stackers noobs, yo votaria por un jugador, que juega en cualquier equipo sin importar perder o ganar, ese puede ser Zeus[OP], Unoobstacker,Mathias8, Nearr

What is your in-game nickname ?

My top 3 best players of the year are:

1. Fenix [OP]

2. Namlhota (better known as Legion).

3. Clown1489

They are players who make extraordinary plays, they play with practically any hero in the hvsa and they are not toxic players, also to mention that they are very participative in the early and mid game with the whole team, it is a pleasure to play with them as a team.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EnbeR said:

Agree, wanted to mention him as well.
Also ky-luc, NeaRR (serial), LeeJunFan.

In Europe, in my opinion, Delv, irrr (cerq), Zeus.

and fourloko:(? :v

En concreto es difícil de establecer un solo best player, diversas circunstancias condicionan el éxito de una partida: la combinación de héroes, el héroe en particular, la sinergia del equipo, el late game o items creep.

Varios podrían ser como  el kyp, un par de  nepes, el mirol , el kyluc, el near, el argentino, un par de admins, etc. 

Pero en lo particular, nominaría a El Fourloko o el Fénix
Juegan bien en general, saben arrear a los noobs, se adaptan bien a las circunstancias, saben dirigir el equipo y pocas veces fedean. 

Hi all. Thanks Amount <3. With this message I am going to break a couple of hearts. Haha! In the best control of Heroes I definitely think it's Legion. using the NamiHota account. I also think he played like this for his 10 ms.
You are good players personally in this Order.

1-Monfast (The Pharisee) He does not care so much about his role if it is carry or aura. He always excels on the team.
2- Leejunfan It is definitely a natural carry. Because of his way of farming.
3- Amount equal Carry, very difficult to be supported. but if he has to do it he does it.
4- Near and Fourloko play well Near better than Fourloko I don't have much to say because I haven't played with them.
5- ArGent1no (Top) = he is good in all aspects. but below the level of him. I like the one who has impressive control of the map seeing everyone and controlling the creeps as if he were looking without darkness. Not because I am his friend. I cheered so much for him. is top 5
6-stromRage (El Niño) he is good in every aspect but he is not a calm player, he lives under stress. Almost the same intensity of anger as Trompo.
7- Ky-luc is a good player
8- Simirol and muxalucha they play well if they are together.
9- Formerly I was a fan of Googlo who was from our Clan several years ago that he does not play I hope he returns We already made Kike return

3 hours ago, Steel12 said:

En concreto es difícil de establecer un solo best player, diversas circunstancias condicionan el éxito de una partida: la combinación de héroes, el héroe en particular, la sinergia del equipo, el late game o items creep.

Varios podrían ser como  el kyp, un par de  nepes, el mirol , el kyluc, el near, el argentino, un par de admins, etc. 

Pero en lo particular, nominaría a El Fourloko o el Fénix
Juegan bien en general, saben arrear a los noobs, se adaptan bien a las circunstancias, saben dirigir el equipo y pocas veces fedean. 

steel tas fumado fenix solo es stack en lo demas fourloko si se adapta a team nab 😛

56 minutes ago, Diego1235 said:

Hi all. Thanks Amount <3. With this message I am going to break a couple of hearts. Haha! In the best control of Heroes I definitely think it's Legion. using the NamiHota account. I also think he played like this for his 10 ms.
You are good players personally in this Order.

1-Monfast (The Pharisee) He does not care so much about his role if it is carry or aura. He always excels on the team.
2- Leejunfan It is definitely a natural carry. Because of his way of farming.
3- Amount equal Carry, very difficult to be supported. but if he has to do it he does it.
4- Near and Fourloko play well Near better than Fourloko I don't have much to say because I haven't played with them.
5- ArGent1no (Top) = he is good in all aspects. but below the level of him. I like the one who has impressive control of the map seeing everyone and controlling the creeps as if he were looking without darkness. Not because I am his friend. I cheered so much for him. is top 5
6-stromRage (El Niño) he is good in every aspect but he is not a calm player, he lives under stress. Almost the same intensity of anger as Trompo.
7- Ky-luc is a good player
8- Simirol and muxalucha they play well if they are together.
9- Formerly I was a fan of Googlo who was from our Clan several years ago that he does not play I hope he returns We already made Kike return

dale sumalo a otro nep mas chamuyero si amoun es otro de los quejones q tuvo mal aura JAJA

Edited by chameto
  • Confused 1

Kopo because he got rank 1 first without help of stacks or clan, he didnt get it based on circumstance , he got it through hard work . yes hes not the best at every hero but he still knows generally about the entire game, Fenix[OP] is also very similar. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/28/2021 at 1:01 PM, EnbeR said:

Hello everyone. Let's summarize the results of the outgoing year. I want to ask you one simple question and start a discussion.

Who do you think is the best and strongest player in our community?

I think the strongest player is the one who interacts well with the team, controls the hero well, knows how to adapt to different game situations.

Just write down who is the strongest player in our community for you, and you can also write another player who was just as strong in the past, but no longer plays hvsa.

in my opinion, the best ideal player at the moment in our community is Monfanst (kyp[Nep]).  I also played with "WackowyRzecznik" and "Heik0" many years ago, they were also strong in their time.
I am waiting for your opinions!

Happy New Year!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos. Resumamos los resultados del año saliente. Quiero hacerle una pregunta sencilla y comenzar una discusión.

Quién crees que es el mejor y más fuerte jugador de nuestra comunidad?

Creo que el jugador más fuerte es el que interactúa bien con el equipo, controla bien al héroe, sabe adaptarse a diferentes situaciones de juego.

Simplemente anote quién es el jugador más fuerte de nuestra comunidad para usted, y también puede escribir a otro jugador que era igual de fuerte en el pasado, pero que ya no juega hvsa.

en mi opinión, el mejor jugador ideal en este momento en nuestra comunidad es Monfanst kyp[Nep]. También jugué con "WackowyRzecznik" y "Heik0 " hace muchos años, también fueron fuertes en su tiempo.
Estoy esperando sus opiniones!

Feliz Año Nuevo!

no tengo el mejor, es un juego de equipos, siempre hay uno que se destaca por sobre los demas, pero si jugas solo aunque seas el rank uno, la perdes, asi que yo votaria por alguien que haga aura siempre, que no llore por no tener linea, que crepee y nunca pida items para vender, y que no sea spamer, no hay jugadores asi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have the best, it is a team game, there is always one that stands out above the others, but if you play alone even if you are rank one, you lose it, so I would vote for someone who always has an aura, who does not cry for have no line, that crepee and never ask for items to sell, and that is not a spammer, there are no players like that
  • Like 1