Kopito.

Coin reward system

• Root admin

Hi! I was thinking about a system of coin rewards. That would be able to use in a future shop to buy elo boosters as example. Of course accounts in game should be linked with webpage. Is it possible @EnbeR?

Do you have another idea to suggest and make it better? 

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 2

• Root admin

Yes, if the team scores (elo average) are similar, that game will give 5 coins to winner team but if game is stacked as a resault will be 2 coins (is an example).

Edited by Kopito.
  • Like 1

• Owner

of course, this is a very interesting and useful system that everyone will like, but unfortunately it is very difficult to do it, a big and difficult work that requires a lot of time. To be honest, I've been thinking about this since the first day of our project, so I assume that someday such an interesting thing will appear with us. In any case, the creator will be Temka_sd, so let's hope that someday he will please us with this innovation.

• Thanks 1

• Root admin
7 hours ago, EnbeR said:

of course, this is a very interesting and useful system that everyone will like, but unfortunately it is very difficult to do it, a big and difficult work that requires a lot of time. 

Then make it simple, just points for win and lose in this way is easy and everyone wins

• Like 1

It's really not as complex as it seems, the reward system should be rooted directly to the site statistics, for every certain amount of elo earned you will earn a certain amount of coins and the same vice versa.
I have experience in programming because of my university career and I can think of a way to do it.