Guest Detemperley

¿Por que me postulo como admin ?

Guest Detemperley

Tag : Whoshotya
Time Availability : 4 or 5 hours daily
Experiencie in the game : 5 years 
¿What could I contribute to the community ? : As first I would like to eradicate toxicity since there are users who abuse sound spam due to the death of a player
Second : being able to review replays instantly since replay can sometimes outperform moderators for being in quantity or simply because users report falsely and are relevant
Third : put a just sanction first with the authorization of enber or the next to it towards users who connect a second account on the opposite side in order to earn kills with that account, free kills.
Fourth : try to provide a good gaming experience to new users who are interested in this beautiful moba with a brief introduction with what they can and not in case they do not want to read the rules
Five : answer for discord in a singular way things that have not been clear to him such as doubts and queries . 
objectives :  something essential to help the community continue to grow since reforged took a large part of players and a good amount remained in rubattle as eurobattle so I would like them to take a nice experience so that they return and continue to grow  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

If you got here, I thank you for reading and that [x3] continues to grow :)

• Root admin
12 hours ago, R4nner said:

learn to play pls

That's not true, he just don't care about his stats and several times play in bad team

check his games very calm and helpful