EnbeR

Results of the month [September]

• Owner

Greetings to all members of our community. 
The first month has ended after the statistics were reset, so I want to sum up and congratulate the winners and also give them small bonuses.

What the winners get:
1. Color name;
2. Unique role (in lobby and on the website) "Champion"
3. Place in the leaderboard;
4. VIP commands;
5. a Immunity to one ban

Winners: 
@Delv
@Brian(Darkmoon)
@buttsessions (Legion, i dont know if you have an acc on the website, please the us know if you are here)
@Zeustv
@Nefsty
@AIEXaNder. (Same, i dont know his acc).

as you can see there are 6 players here, because among them there is one root admin who has most of the bonuses due to his status.

To receive bonuses, fill out the form following the example below:

1. You have to link and verify your in-game account (wc3). (https://hvsa.wc3.info/wc3/Gameplayers/Connected);
2. Nickname;
3. Color (Color code/HTML code);
4. Color nickname (5 symbols max);

I wish you all good luck.
EnbeR.

• Like 1

Передаю награду в виде цветного ника моему лучшему другу xamlo47, только благодаря его поддержке, я смог добиться данной награды.
Он попросил себе ник: PIDER (голубыми, хорошо различимыми буквами, или же ярко-розовым)

Edited by Delv

• Owner
17 hours ago, Delv said:

Передаю награду в виде цветного ника моему лучшему другу xamlo47, только благодаря его поддержке, я смог добиться данной награды.
Он попросил себе ник: PIDER (голубыми, хорошо различимыми буквами, или же ярко-розовым)

Добрый день. К сожалению, передача своего приза другому игроку запрещена. Но, спешу вас обрадовать, я благополучно установил вам этот никнейм, а именно "PIDER" с голубыими, хорошо различимыми буквами. Был рад помочь!

Менеджер службы поддержки и развития сервера, Энбер.

• Haha 1